The OmniNXT F7 is Airbot’s top of the range flight controller based on the Omnibus F7 v2. It uses the trusty MPU6000 Gyro with an additional ICM20608 on top. With the onboard damping box, the gyros run perfectly under 32k looptime. If you haven’t already seen it, you should check out Josh’s awesome video on different IMUs. The NXT also comes with 2 different BECs and 6 UARTs.
OmniNXT F7 supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, built-in BEC for camera and power Filter.
This FC is designed to be able to pair with one of Airbot’s 4in1 ESCs to form a powerful combo, and also has pins for individual ESCs too.
- F7 MCU processors
- Two gyros onboard: MPU6000 for sampling up to 8khz and ICM20608 for sampling up to 32khz
- 30.5×30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports 3-6S Lipo
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- Built-in 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- Built-in hall Current Sensor ( No current sensor)
- More caps to reduce power noise
- Port for easy connection to Airbot 4-in-1 esc (SH1.0 8P)
- Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control
- OmniNXT F7 Flight Controller x 1